Update day: 20-11-2023
Industry: Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLahore University Of Management Sciences Position Purpose
To ensure smooth running of the residential facility by providing excellent customer service, organizing data and documents, managing files, scheduling and planning important work activities, meeting deadlines, identifying and resolving problems, and facilitating residents in an assigned residential building.
- Supervising daily repair and maintenance activities of the assigned building.
- Handling resident queries and suggesting appropriate solutions timely.
- Facilitating students and resolving their complaints without any delay.
- Coordinating with other departments for resolving problems related to repair and maintenance.
- Preparing daily observation and maintenance reports of the building.
- Ensuring the best housekeeping standards in the building.
- Monitoring the performance of janitorial staff.
- Managing and updating the Occupancy sheet of assigned buildings.
- Conduct hostel check-in and check-out in an efficient and error-free manner on Zambeel. Completing all necessary documentation as well.
- Updating fine records of hostel residents related to SOP violations, general fines, etc.
- Ensuring discipline and adherence to housing policies and procedures by the residents.
- Preparing a damages list of the building for regular and annual maintenance.
- Maintaining a proper stock register of assigned buildings.
- Managing bedding for societies.
- Maintaining data on the furniture count of assigned buildings.
- Reporting cases of illegal stay and handling such cases as per SOP.
- Managing work under pressure and delivering the best quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Urdu language
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to meet deadlines and pressure handling
- Ability to provide adequate & efficient feedback to line management
- Team Player
- At least a Master’s degree from an HEC-recognized institute.
- At least 1-2 years of administrative work experience.
A Learning Ecosystem
LUMS offers a dynamic work culture that encourages learning and innovation, skills development, and contribution to areas beyond your job role. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with the best academic minds in Pakistan, as well as to work with highly experienced professionals.
We believe in the pursuit of knowledge, provide the freedom to explore across different disciplines and value the diverse expression of all community members for mutual learning and advancement.
LUMS offers competitive benefits to its academic and professional colleagues including Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, EOBI for Pension Scheme, Outpatient medical coverage for self and family, and In-patient Health Insurance for self, spouse, and dependent children.
The LUMS campus offers all the facilities and amenities of a world-class university, including a Sports Complex offering international standard courts for badminton, squash, tennis, basketball and volleyball, a FINA certified 25M swimming pool, and separate gyms for women and men. In addition to the LUMS Dining Center, there is a variety of eateries across campus offering popular cuisines, a breath-taking mosque, a medical centre, the LUMS Library, car parking as well as transport facilities for females, and a professionally run Day Care Center for children of community members.
LUMS also provides a wide range of corporate discounts and internal educational discounts to its community as a token of each member’s value to our community. Our internal educational discounts include waiver of undergraduate tuition fees of employees’ children studying at LUMS, scholarships for master’s programs in several schools, and executive development programs offered by the nationally recognized Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC).
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during the advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your preferences and working style, setting your work hours, etc.).
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 75,000 - Rs 110,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Multan, Punjab
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 91,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 85,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab