Update day: 30-10-2023
Number of Positions 1
Age Limit: maximum 50
16 or 18 years of qualification in Economics / International Relations / Development studies / or related discipline in Social Sciences from HEC recognized institution. Foreign Graduates will be preferred.
Master or Ph.D. in Economics / International Relations / Development studies / or related discipline in Social Sciences from foreign recognized institutes.
Minimum 07 years of relevant experience in case of 16 years, Minimum 06 years of relevant experience in case of 18 years of a relevant qualification.
Minimum 04 years of relevant experience in case of Master from the foreign institute, Fresh candidates can apply in case of Ph.D. Holders from a foreign institute
- To direct the initiation, design, planning, and monitoring of all projects that are aligned with overall organizational strategy.
- The incumbent will be assigned to one or more projects at any given time, in addition to receiving ad hoc requests as necessary. The specialist will routinely partner with client department(s) and other members, to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Being an expert in analyzing data and information using various tools will undertake forensic analysis of a large data set with the client department. Optimize data and research to address client questions/needs. Use new insights to create actionable plans that help realize the value and create new business opportunities to improve data.
- Act as a reporting lead for the quality team for any reporting and analytics need. This includes the creation of reports, sharing trends and analysis, sending updates, preparing presentations, etc.
- To conduct appropriate evaluations of all the communication of these insights to the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor resource utilization and ensure that resource allocation is being managed effectively enabling the team to meet agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Work with team members from other departments, to improve the overall efficiency of projects and organizational goals.
- Ensure the development of program work plans, the establishment of monitoring tools, and tracking of implementation challenges to promote up-to-date and evidence-based decision-making.
- Establish systems for project planning, implementation, and monitoring, in collaboration with partners.
- Record and maintain documents on relevant Programme activities, issues, and risks.
- Work independently to evaluate and analyze data to provide solutions to complex business problems
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build strong relationships with relevant strategy stakeholders.
- When required perform stakeholder management and drive the project delivery through building consensus and leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with senior and other levels of staff in all departments and companies both within the organization and externally.
- Experience in coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/ or donors is an asset.
- Prior knowledge and experience of working on projects related to property taxation is a must.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 12,000 - Rs 52,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 45,000 - Rs 75,000 a month⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 60,000 - Rs 80,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab