Update day: 28-10-2023
Category: Civil / Construction Electrical / Electronics Traffic / Irrigation / Bridge Quality Assurance / Quality Control IT - Software IT - Hardware / Networking Information Technology Serving / Cleaner / Maids PG / PB / Reception Event
Subject: JD and Profile needed for a Full Stack Dev
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Adept Tech Solutions, Inc. is on a double mission to empower organizations with the technology and solutions to extract insights from data while meeting the data privacy regulations as well as solving the problem of massive cost associated with data transfers and storage for every organization. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence and analytics to improve the workplace experience for Fortune500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team stems from the dynamic energy of a small company.
We value clean architecture and modern approaches to software development and testing. Our products consist of cloud-based micro-services and modern web and mobile applications. You will work closely with a tight, agile team that ships features continuously, and you will be able to see the impact of your work on real customers.
We’re building data pipelines to perform batch and real-time processing and we’re doing it with a micro- service architecture to facilitate independent scrum teams. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you’ll be working as part of a scrum team to build cloud micro-services that are resilient, fault-tolerant and performant, while working with other teams to determine how the features and functionality that you add can make our customers happy. In order to do that, you’ll need to have technical depth; systems thinking; and the ability to work as part of distributed team. This is the ideal role for someone who wants to be part of a cutting-edge cloud development team while improving the lives of people in buildings all over the world. Join us in Transforming the Everyday!
- First and foremost, you love writing software. Your code is comprehensible, well- structured, highly performant; your best days at work are in front of the computer cranking out code on your own, although you have the experience to know that a winning product requires an entire team.
- You are curious and passionate about knowing “why”, whether it is why a use case is important for a customer, or why something strange happens one time in a hundred tries.
- You love both learning and teaching. In this role, you will be interfacing with design, front- end, back-end, platforms, analytics, as well as our PM and QA teams; towards that end, you enjoy working across teams to solve hard problems.
- Agile development is second nature. We expect you to participate in periodic scrums, sprint planning, and retros and help improve our processes.
- You strive for quality, and are obsessed with unit tests, automation, and squashing any bugs that sneak through. But it’s more than that: you’ll use our product, realize "hey! that’s
not what I expected!" and figure out how to make it better for everyone.
Your Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required
- Deep knowledge of at least two programming languages (Java and Python preferred, Java to the front of the line)
- Expertise in service-oriented architectures; ideally, you’ve developed APIs for both internal and external-facing services
- You’re obsessed with performance, and have experience with instrumentation and monitoring services to ensure the application is behaving as expected
- You have a basic knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
- 5-8+ years of industry experience developing large-scale applications ( Senior level candidates are invited to apply!)
- Experience with data processing technologies such as Kafka/Kinesis, Spark, Storm
- Experience with server framework, or with Java microservice frameworks like Spring Boot or Quarkus
- Ability to define, design and deliver a distributed automation platform for compute, storage, database, queuing and other infrastructure
- Understanding of web service development
- Knowledge of multi-tier architectures across multiple technology stacks, Java, J2EE, web servers, caching, application servers, RDBMS/NoSQL: Postgres, Dynamo DB
Bonus Points For
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant and reliable cloud applications (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Cordova, Android, iOS development
- Experience working with third-party / BI tools integration like power BI and Tableau
- Experience working with platforms for Big Data (like EMR/Spark) or Machine Learning solutions (Sage Maker and other)
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience
- Competitive salaries
- Independent start-up culture
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Adept Tech Solutions, Inc., we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From Rs200,000.00 per month
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 07-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Islamabad