Update day: 25-10-2023
The primary function of this role is to incorporate company design guidelines, data models and standards into cloud base enterprise grade software application for end users including doctors, pharmacies, patients and care coordinators, as well as administrative users. Software Engineer will be responsible for programming elegant solutions to complex business problems, in accordance with established company guidelines and coding standards
- Design, code, test, and document rails applications as per software specifications and guidelines.
- Work on every level of the stack - front-end to back-end, and everything in between.
- Extend existing applications through enhancements and integrations with third-party platforms.
- Assist in estimating time required to complete projects.
- Advance knowledge with regards to programming languages and tools, in order to successfully perform job functions.
- Follow plan and organize work effectively and ensure its completion.
- Meet all productivity requirements in expected timeframe or deadline
- Demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected timeframes.
- Demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Take new initiative and strive to continually improve processes and relationships.
Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years’ experience with Ruby on Rails development.
- Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Understanding of jQuery, Angular a plus.
- Experience with nGinx, and Bootstrap, a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and utilities.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts, including concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions in practical solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain HIPAA patient confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building
- Self-discipline, attention to detail, and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality with business functions, management and development
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing English.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Rs100,000.00 - Rs250,000.00 per month
- Do you have experience with Ruby on Rails Development, if yes, how many years?
- Will you be able to commute to Bahria Town on daily basis?
- Rate your English communication skills out of 5?
- Do you have experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL?
- Rate your understanding of jQuery, Angular a plus out of 5?
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 15,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 45,000 - Rs 75,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 5,000 - Rs 15,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 80,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab