Update day: 04-11-2023
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The people here at CureMD don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that changes people’s lives forever.
The L&D organization at CureMD is a systematic process to enhance our employee’s skills, knowledge, and competency; resulting in better performance at work and in life. It includes the knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) of effective talent development professionals across all levels of their careers. These domains encompass CureMD’s
Talent Development Capability Model:
Personal Capabilities derive from building interpersonal skills
- Professional Capabilities come from building professional knowledge and skill
- Organizational Capabilities affect an entire organization’s ability to drive results and mission success.
Reporting directly to the Director of Learning & Development, responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining learning programs that foster professional growth, mobility, and development of the staff while ensuring they pertain appropriate skills, knowledge, and abilities to perform in their current positions and grow into roles of increasing responsibility over time. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions. The candidate would lead the active search, creative design, and implementation of effective methods to educate and enhance performance and recognize performance improvement. This position will launch leadership development and career path programs aligned with organizational goals and values, and is expected to develop and deliver innovative learning programs that enable the retention, attraction, growth. and success of the talent.
- The candidate will lead the L&D staff, including L&D business partners, trainers, career coaches, and coordinators.
- Lead internal and external vendor relations and guarantee that training program deadlines are met within the planned budget.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Cultivate external partnerships with universities to enhance and develop the learning mechanism and strategies for future learning program development.
- Drive innovative learning program development through the facilitation of online resources, training toolkits, external relationships, and mentorship programs.
- Assess the success of development plan and ensure consistency
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS in business, psychology, education, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in training and development capacity in a large and complex business setting, working as the Training and Development Manager.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- A suitable candidate will also have experience developing successful training programs that have led to performance and skill improvement.
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and decision-makers across a globally distributed team from different cultures, behaviors, and personalities.
- Proven analytical skills, being capable of gathering, conducting, and evaluating analyses of program performance, helping sustain a competitive advantage.
What we offer:
- A diverse, inclusive, world class work environment embedded in a culture of innovation.
- Make a huge impact on the lives of millions of patients worldwide.
- Be valued, nurtured, and grow at an exponential speed.
- Outstanding compensation, and a stake in the project.
- Best-in-class benefits and perks!
Join our team to help create a safe, effective and collaborative healthcare system for the world!
- CureMD is proud to win the "Best Work-Life Balance”, "Best Diversity" & "Best Culture" awards by Comparably in 2021. We are thrilled to be among the Top 50 companies globally.
- CureMD brings an opportunity to be a part of an exciting start-up world while experiencing the stability, maturity and wisdom that comes from a well-established reputable organization.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 55,000 - Rs 59,000 a month⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Multan, Punjab
💸 Rs 70,000 - Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 100,000 - Rs 130,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab