Update day: 01-11-2023
- perform regular duties and on calls and conduct rounds with Consultants in the assigned ward
- do pre-operative assessment and complete required paperwork
- coordinate with primary teams as required for continuity of care
- display effective and relevant documentation with quality record keeping of clinical notes, progress notes, and discharge summaries as indicated
- exhibit procedural skills in assistance and /or independently (where applicable) displaying the prudence and precaution that avoids potential complications
- ensure that patients are given correct post-operative medications / instructions and explain them about their health care needs
- remain updated on infection control procedures and follow the same accordingly.
- an MBBS degree with a valid PMC License
- three months experience and/or one year internship/ housejob in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and allied disciplines
- FCPS Part I
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to work in teams as well as independently.
Please send your detailed CV to email@example.com and mention position number "10005777" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by October 8, 2023
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 65,000 - Rs 85,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
💸 Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
💸 Rs 30,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
💸 Rs 55,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
💸 Rs 45,000 - Rs 120,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Hyderabad, Sindh