Update day: 03-12-2023
Are you a high-performing individual who have remarkable communication and project management skills? Are you a team player who successfully thrives in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment? If so, then you might be our next new team member. Join us and be part of a world-renowned pharmaceutical company whose aim is to change patients’ lives. Apply now!
About the Department
Working at Novo Nordisk is never just a job. It’s the opportunity for a life-changing career. For nearly 100 years, Novo Nordisk has pioneered many therapeutic breakthroughs in Diabetes, Obesity, Haemophilia and Growth Hormone Disorders. As an employee at Novo Nordisk, you have the potential to make a difference to both people and society. By improving treatment, we will not only keep people healthy and productive, but also help their families and their communities.
As a Project Specialist, you will be working and reporting to the Public Affairs and Communication Manager. We are in Karachi, office of more than 260 engaged people all helping our affiliate with challenges related to Sales, Marketing, Medical, Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, HR, Finance, IT and Legal.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the realization of the vision, strategy, and execution of relevant public affairs strategy and/or project for the affiliate. As part of the affiliate organisation, you will provide support in the development and implementation of strategic plan and/or project and ensure all relevant KPIs and milestones are met, delivering on project success. You are responsible for maintaining project budget and providing regular updates to relevant internal stakeholders. This job is 50% field based and 50% office based.
Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Executes relevant actions for local public affairs strategy or project tactics and defines vision, mission and objectives of the assigned project followed by detailed action plan for execution. When prioritizing, planning for and performing tasks assigned by Affiliate Public Affairs and Communication Manager.
- Drives engagement activities with public officials, payers, academics, and other key stakeholders and assists with partnership opportunities relevant for the entire affiliate or project with key stakeholders.
- Ensures cross-functional and cross-company alignment with International Operations (IO)/Asia-Pacific (APAC)/affiliate Public Affairs departments and critical functional areas in affiliate (Market Access, Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, Quality (MRQ) and Customer Engagement) on relevant projects and to share relevant public affairs insights and initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities to partner with key stakeholders on joint projects and initiatives and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders, including vendors and consultants on execution of initiatives.
- You will maintain collaboration with key internal stakeholders to ensure that Affiliate Public Affairs support and initiatives match business needs and ensure consistent and continuous collaboration and ad-hoc input and/or participation in cross-functional processes or projects.
- You completed a bachelor’s degree; a master’s degree within a management/social sciences/economics/journalism & media discipline) from a well-recognized institute is preferrable.
- You have 5 years of project management experience in a knowledge-based industry.
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan and execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation by collaborating and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with internal stakeholders, customers, vendors, consultants, and project teams and have strong networking and presentation skills.
- Strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, and putting together results.
- Solid project management and relationship builder skills to overcome complex and multidimensional business challenges in multi-cultural environment.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
Please send your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Please send your application through the system on or before 6th February 2023. Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 70,000 a month⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Karachi, Sindh
💸 Rs 30,109 - Rs 65,575 a month⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Karachi, Sindh
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Sindh, Karachi