Update day: 08-11-2023
Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
The Planning, Logistics and Customer Relationship Manager (PL & CR) has full responsibility for leading and coordinating activities for Planning, Inventory Analysis, BCP, Transportation (in-bound and out-bound) & Logistics (internal warehouse operations).
This role is the key strategic interface to OU/Bottler/Plant Functions and Shared Services to ensure continuity of beverage base supply.
As the member of leadership team in the plant, set the BP targets of the plant and track, measure and analyze the plant KPIs for PL&CR and ensure corrective and preventive actions are taken to achieve the BP targets.
Strategy Development and Execution:
- Set the strategic direction and annual Business Plan (BP) for PL&CR function within CPS Plant aligning with CPS Corporate Centre:
- Develop PL&CR Goals per business needs. Design and develop plant strategies to achieve BP targets for PL&CR goals and objectives for CPS Pakistan
- Measure actual PL&CR performance metrics vs. goals on a regular basis and present/execute strategies for improvement and sustainability
Planning & Logistics Execution:
- Lead, inspire, develop and engage a multi-skilled team of P&L associates, ensuring delivery of all key metrics.
- Lead the Planning processes in compliance with the TCCC’s requirements to guarantee timely supply of products to customers. The main processes are: Supply Planning Processes, Production Planning, Inventory Management, MRB, MRP, support accurate Planning Parameters in SAP and NP tactical planning.
- Ensure there is an established Master Production Plan and a weekly Production Schedule which converts immediate and future demand (forecast, customer orders, customer schedules, commercialization timeline, etc.) into a feasible production plan to ensure matched sets of resources (e.g. materials, man power, equipment capacity, etc.) are available to meet the needs of customers in a cost-effective and production efficient manner.
- Define and drive towards optimal plant inventory levels for Raw Materials and Finished Goods, taking into consideration complexities in volume, product portfolio, shelf-life and mandated stock levels; while minimize inventory at risk and inventory write-off’s through a solid MRB process
Customer Relationships Execution:
- Represent CPS at OU, Region and Bottler, acting as the key contact point in order to enable Supply Chain solutions.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships – routines and communication (eg. lead ESOP, BCP, SPS) with the OU, Region and Bottlers on behalf of CPS.
- Convey the voice of the stakeholders across CPS Organization assuring continuity of supply, highlighting critical business issues and bottlenecks that may potentially impact the achievement of the Master Plan and overall plant objectives.
- Collaborate with Shared Services team, Global and other KO teams ensuring alignment on strategies, processes and responsibilities in managing day to day in addition to business strategic changes and requirements.
- Measure E2E supply chain key metrics performance vs. goals on a regular basis and present strategies for improvement and sustainability. Drive year on year productivity improvements and optimization projects with stakeholders (OU’s, Bottlers, SS, Plant).
- Coordinate and manage OU/Region/Bottlers requirements, issues resolution up/down in collaboration and align with Shared Services and Plant to ensure fast responses, effective & sustainable solutions for the system
Driving a Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Culture:
- Ensure Operations compliance with all TCCC (e.g. Finance, Legal, Environmental, Quality and Safety, HRP), local and regulatory requirements related to PL&CR function.
- Ensure an accident free environment and instill a zero-accident culture among the plant.
- Ensure hazards assessment and their corresponding preventive actions are completed accordingly.
- Ensure root cause analysis and corrective actions are formally completed for all incidents and accidents.
Department Head / People Manager:
- Plan the annual operating budget, effectively manage and track PL&CR related overhead expenses and CAPEX, provide input summary on the same to Plant General Manager and Finance Manager on a monthly basis.
- Ensure vertical alignment between Plant/Department/individual objectives of direct reports.
- Coaching and appraisal through Performance Enablement – conduct high quality monthly refreshing conversation, and propose fair draft rating to Plant General Manager.
- Improve team’s capability and performance through training, job rotation, coaching and feedback.
- BE (Chemical, Food, Industrial or similar) and/or MBA and/or MSC Supply Chain Management
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain and operational leadership role in manufacturing operations in food, pharmaceutical or chemical industries.
- SAP, MRPII or ERP would be considered an advantage
- Lean Six Sigma or equivalent certification preferred
- Quality systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001 experience is required)
- Demonstrate experience in managing complex projects and strategic relationships with multiple stake holders
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 130,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 55,000 a month⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 95,000 - Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Faisalabad, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab