Update day: 08-11-2023
Jhpiego, an affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, USA seeks Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) officer in Khanewal district for multifaceted implementation research on introduction of self-administered injectable contraceptives (DMPA-SC) as part of a comprehensive contraceptive method mix in Punjab province. MEL officer will report to Assistant Manager Monitoring and Evaluation based in provincial office.
- Develop plan for data collection, validation and reporting and ensure implementation of plan including quality and timely data collection and reporting.
- Develop field visit plan for data verification and spot checks in coordination with AM M&E and study assistant.
- Ensure timely reporting of indicators data into DBMS after review and rectification process.
- Ensure proper documentation of project and activities data in hard and soft form.
- Develop and update district wise activities summaries and update it on regular basis.
- Develop and update presentation and other reports reflecting project progress and update on regular basis.
- Conduct thorough desk monitoring and reviews of collected data and share feedback with team for timely correction.
- Work in close coordination with DHIS, LHW-MIS and cLMIS team in district.
- In compliance with Research Monitoring and Evaluation (RME) system, ensure quality of research/program data at district level, and work closely with Assistant Manager M&E to monitor the quality of demand generation, service provision support, quality of trainings as per Jhpiego’s standards, quality of care, and review and use findings for adaptive management and learning.
- Monitor project activities, analyze and write up lessons learnt for dissemination.
- Support AM M&E in data analysis, study product development, meeting deadlines of reports and dissemination of findings.
- Responsible of timely collection and reporting of research/program data from all project intervention sites in respective district.
- Work closely with short-term consultants/firms engaged to collect data for formative and implementation research and provide them support at field level in respective district.
- Participate in capacity building of project staff on data collection tools, data analysis and to improve data quality.
- Support AM M&E in generating M&E specific and analytical reports in timely manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in public health, sociology, demography, statistics, or other social science; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years working experience supporting technical or programmatic activities (experience with health facility setting a plus).
- At least 3 years of experience in data collection, processing, and analysis, database development.
- Strong M&E experience and good knowledge of M&E approaches and tools.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong eye for detail.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of health projects and ability to draft good quality project/donor reports.
- Experienced implementing qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experienced in conducting research and monitoring quality of data collection.
- Skillful in complying and monitoring to data quality checks.
- Excellent time management skills and Knowledge of different data analyses software, such as SPSS, MS Excel and Epi Info etc.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in English.
- Excellent peoples and partnership skills.
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 60% time.
- Preference will be given to local candidate having knowledge and experience of local context and language.
- Covid vaccination certificate would be desirable as per government protocols.
- Female candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. Failure to follow the instructions of applying, your application would be denied.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 29,999 - Rs 32,999 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 60,000 - Rs 90,000 a month⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Khanewal, Punjab
💸 Rs 70,000 - Rs 90,000 a month⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 06-01-2024🌏 Faisalabad, Punjab