Update day: 05-11-2023
You will be working as a Location HR and HR Services Specialist – Pakistan and will be the part of Global Business Services Area for Country Regulatory & various HR services based in Lahore, Pakistan. In this role you will be reporting to Payroll & GBS Front Office Manager and will be responsible to provide on-location HR support in the country to employees including managers to ensure effective and sustainable workplace relations and performance. Partner with business leaders in the relevant Segments/Function in the country to develop and implement people strategies; Support business goals and initiatives by ensuring relevant people capabilities and organizational effectiveness in close collaboration with HR network; Counsel and coach business leadership on the organization issues and advise solutions; Represent business needs and provide continuous improvement feedback in interface with HR CoE. Apply HR policies defined by COE’s, including on Labor Relations as defined in the country.
Payroll & GBS Front Office Manager
- Represent HR in the workplace, build partnerships between employees, HR, and Managers. Deliver day to day HR management contact/relationship for employees, including employee welfare, counselling, grievance redressal, disciplinary processes, and all other local services facilitate changes. Carry out training and communication on HR strategy, policy, and processes when necessary.
- Drive HR function in line with local law with all applicable compliance of income tax, EOBI and statutory benefits of employee.
- Follow policies and instructions set by CoE and Country HR and in close collaboration with CoE and GBS to oversee activities regarding labor relations.
- Oversee implementation of HR processes within area of responsibility requiring on-site support, follow up and advise. Support for GBS and CoE. Provide feedback into the development or the implementation of new or improved processes / products / services to consider, any local statutory or regulatory relevance.
- Partner with managers and employees in the relevant location to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes, or policies. Counsel managers and employees on the most effective solutions to resolve issues.
- Support manager to implement and follow up performance management activities on the site, including poor performance improvement, PDA discussion, training need identification, termination etc.
- Coordinating compensation elements based on business need and in line with group strategy and policy with COE C&B. Revising and introducing new policies as well with COE.
- Implement HSE and business compliance standards and regulations in responsibility. Personally, live the ABB values and group standards.
- GBS - Running complete payroll includes entries and monthly reconciliation and all pre and post activities which are part of statutory regulations.
- Coordinate and maintain induction schedule for the new joiners, which includes joining formalities and detailed orientation session for all new joiners.
- Exit process and final settlements of all leaver’s employees. This all includes de-registrations of leaving employee from external authorities.
- Manage employee helpdesk tool for query resolution in timely manner. Ensure appropriate service delivery support for internal stakeholders, and oversee accurate and timely processing of information with concerned stakeholders
- Ensure execution and delivery of services according to defined Service Level Agreements(s)
- Preparation of any adhoc employee certificates/letters or HR reports as required.
- Recommend enhancements and simplification of existing processes in the Standard operating process and procedures based on experience with stakeholders
- Driving complete internship and third-party hiring process.
- Prepare information and documents for Auditors and external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.) and oversees/quality checks the work of other HR Services Specialists.
- Support Implementation of workday
- Fiduciary: Regularly monitoring, managing, and administrating provident fund of employees which is statutory requirement. This fund mandatorily needs to undergo annual external audit.
- Settlement of provident fund with exit of employee or if any withdrawal request arises.
- Management of Employees Old Age Benefit (EOBI) is mandatory legal requirement. Response to regular queries from department.
- Annual financial audit of payroll and regular reconciliations with firm for monthly and annual tax return filing.
- Response to tax notices from income tax department which can belong to any year as tax audit by department can be opened for any year.
- Compliance to local labor laws as per every province.
- Strong role towards ethical culture in organization.
- Should have bachelor’s or master’s degree in HR stream.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR Operations.
- Expertise in SAP and WORKDAY.
- Business background with basic knowledge of communications and some experience in similar position and environment or ability and willingness to learn fast.
- Affinity to high tech, ability to act efficiently within complex, global environment.
- Familiar with local labor laws.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English language.
Global Business Services (GBS) is ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers. With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, GBS provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 a month⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Sialkot, Punjab
💸 Rs 91,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 70,000 - Rs 80,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 60,000 - Rs 80,000 a month⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 15,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab