Update day: 30-10-2023
Category: Human Resources
Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff.
This position is responsible for maintenance and providing support in all Human Resourse function for Pakistan Country Office.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist in HR operations; ie. Recruitments, induction/on-boarding, staff learning and development and exit process;
- Process and maintain staff medical insurance claim records and other relevant documents;
- Assist the recruitment & selection process including any restructuring.
- Preparation of periodic HR reports & effort reports along with preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Assist in quarterly HR reports, score cards & KPI reporting, TE reporting or any other audit requirement.
- Working with CO HR team and technical provision of all inputs related to Operations, OD, Compliance and legal, Payroll management, HRIS centralized data and Operational related tasks
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor/Sr. Management team.
BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice)
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values.
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same.
- Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others.
- Future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters.
- Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength.
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions.
- Willing to take disciplined risks.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- 4-5 years of total experience and having minimum 3 year of relevant sector experience.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and counselling skill.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Highly dedicated and motivated for the organization.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
- Excellent skills on computer operation, especially on MS Word & Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Safeguarding our Staff:
The post holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI anti-harassment policy.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 25,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Islamabad