Update day: 04-11-2023
This individual will provide communications related support to the office to formulate and disseminate related information. The selected individual will provide support to help WHO in line with communications strategy to promote WHO’s work in Pakistan. Under the direct supervision of WHO-WHE Team Lead, the incumbent will perform below tasks:
- Create visually appealing graphics, illustrations, infographics, and other visual content for various communication materials, such as websites, social media posts, brochures, reports, and presentations.
- Design themes, Layouts, contents of situation report, covers of documents, social media contents and infographics.
- Development of figures, including fonts, graphics, and layout, and resulting materials such as brochures, reports, banners, posters, and booklets and update and revision of existing publications, materials, and graphics.
- Preparation of printing packages (all layout and design files) for printing of publications and other communication products (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, and flyers.
- Donor reports, Annual reports formatting, designing and layout.
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, web, and interactive presentations. This will require the graphic designer to provide technical solutions for the use of new media.
- Supervision of WHO printing press
- Ensure consistency in branding and visual identity across all communication channels and materials. Develop and maintain brand guidelines to govern the use of logos, colors, typography, and other brand elements.
- Create compelling data visualizations to make complex information more accessible and understandable to a wider audience.
- Oversee the production of brochures, reports, and other printed or digital materials. Ensure that these materials convey the organization’s message effectively.
- up to date with graphic design and multimedia software tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro), Canva, or other relevant applications.
- Manage and organize digital media assets, including photos, videos, and graphics, in a centralized repository for easy retrieval and use.
- Create custom graphics and visuals for social media platforms to support social media marketing campaigns and engage the audience effectively.
- Essential: A first-level university degree in a related field.
- Essential: Minimum 3 years of experience creating and editing photos, videos, podcasts and other audiovisual communications for a large international organization or company.
- Desirable: Expert knowledge of adobe creative suite Canva, or other relevant applications.
Skills / Technical skills and knowledge:
- Technical expertise in the creation of audiovisual content for broadcast media and social media channels.
- Expert knowledge of designing software (adobe creative suite, Canva, or other relevant applications.
- Proven ability to create digital content for different audiences and channels.
- Knowledge of the latest audiovisual technology and software.
- Good presentation and graphic design and layout skills
- Creative thinking and a high degree of visual intelligence.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven skill in explaining technical matters to clients without digital knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Motivation to work in a team.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 80,000 - Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 30,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Islamabad