Update day: 04-12-2023
Salary: Rs 30,000 - Rs 35,000 a month
Administrative Job Description
Administrative managers supervise administrative work and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
· An administrative supervisor performs various administrative tasks for an organization. These include supervising administrative, ensuring the smooth and effective management of the company’s day-to-day business operations, and organizing training.
·Utilize a clear decision-making process in problem identification and problem resolution in both routine and emergency situations.
·Research findings are incorporated into department-specific training; to improve the quality of training, eliminate unnecessary procedures and greatly improve overall operations.
·Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
·Manage a team of administration professionals to achieve operational objectives.
·Provide guidance and support to administrative staff to perform their duties effectively.
·Ensure that the administration team follows company standards and guidelines for operational efficiency.
·Provide support to resolve any problems faced by the administration team.
·Manage the staffing and supply needs for all departments.
·Provide support in recruitment, evaluation, and training of staff members.
·Evaluate current operations to identify and implement process improvements.
·Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
·Oversee daily duties of employees to ensure that quality standards are being met and proper procedures are being followed.
·Give guidance to employees in handling errors, problems, complaints, and/or disputes.
Administrative Supervisor Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
· Experience in a related field, preferred.
· Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
· Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
· Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
· Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
Please Apply only if you can manage to Travel to Bahria Town Phase 7 Rawalpindi.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 - Rs35,000.00 per month
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Admin and Accounts: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 03-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Faisalabad, Punjab