Update day: 20-11-2023
Grade Level: L1
Last Date to Apply: 10th November
What is a Commercial Experience Executive?
The Commercial experience executive is part of the commercial experience team reporting to the Commercial Experience Manager and deputed at an Experience Center.
What does Commercial Experience Executive do?
- Welcomes, guides and manages walk–in from the floor greeting.
- Develops the basic understanding of CRM system and all the portals linked with it.
- Handles customer queries at the experience center and improves their experience by providing exceptional services.
- Holds the highest possible quality standards for customer facilitation.
- Maintains the product upsell from the experience center.
- Initiatives to improve customer experience and ensure minimum average wait /service time.
- Develops the sureness and self-effacement required to serve our valued customers.
- Takes ownership and ensure timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Customer retention and churn management.
- Coordinates and follow up with multiple stakeholders for issue resolution.
- Ensures to achieve assigned monthly adherence/service/sales KPIs.
- Remains updated on current policies, procedures, promotions, products and value-added services offered by the Jazz.
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Commercial Experience Executive?
- An excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Stakeholder management & effective communication skills
- An individual with good Sale and services expertise.
- Hands on with Microsoft office and communicating through emails.
- The individual should have the telecom product knowledge and hands-on expertise in customer management systems.
- Adept in stakeholder management for the closure of respective action plans while ensuring standardization across the board.
Why join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Sargodha, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 20,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Jhelum, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 07-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 40,000 a month⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab