Update day: 18-11-2023
Salary: Rs 70,000 - Rs 100,000 a month
RE/MAX Pakistan is sourcing a professional and courteous Client Services Manager with great people skills to help our business prioritize existing customers and bring new clients on board. The client services manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients and growing our customer base, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, training junior client services agents, and recommending different product options to clients.
· Developing effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
· Inspiring repeat business from clients.
· Conducting customer service workshops and presentations.
· Monitoring and measuring client satisfaction.
· Liaising with different departments about client queries.
· Offering advice to clients on services and products.
. Creating the Complete Roadmap and SOPs for the department smooth rundown
· Developing surveys and capturing client information.
· Participating in marketing campaigns.
· Dealing with client requests and troubleshooting problems.
· Best After Sales Services
· Creating the Ideal Route Map for Customer Happiness
· Delivering the RE/MAX Brand Experience for customers / Franchise offices
· Working independently and proving yourself to develop a Team further on
· Masters Degree in Business Management or related qualification. 5 – 7 years, experience in a Managerial role (Client Services and Support) is a Must
· Strong communication skills. Proficient English Verbal and Written Skills (Foreign Accent to be an Advantage)
· Ability to meet deadlines. Multi-Tasking Expert
· Computer literacy.MS Office Presentations and Excel Representations of Tasks and Trainings
· Calm, polite, and Professional behavior.
· Reliable and self-motivated. Individually a Team Player
· General business knowledge. Market Knowledge, worked with reputed organizations as a Customer Support Manager
· High service orientation. Dynamic Persona
· Male / Female Candidates Preferred
· Training and Development attributes are mandatory
· Problem solving , business acumen knowledge and Customer Satisfaction Expert
· Team Management Skills (For Future)
Salary + Benefits & Bonuses
Actual compensation offered to candidate will be finalized at offer due to skill level, experience, industry specific knowledge or education/certifications. Employees will also receive a number of benefits as listed below. Other compensation for this position may include bonus eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs70,000.00 - Rs100,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have proficiency of handling a Customer Service Department in the role of a Manager?
- Master’s (Required)
- 5 years in Customer Support Manager role (Required)
Application Deadline: 22/02/2023
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 30,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 100,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 70,000 - Rs 120,000 a month⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Jhelum, Punjab
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 50,000 a month⏰ 13-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab