Update day: 04-11-2023
Position Title: Business Development Executive (Saas)
Job Timings: 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM
Reporting to:Director Technology
Location:Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi
Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to our clients. We also build and operate multiple business units within various industries. Performance is at the core of everything we do. We go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve impactful growth for all our clients.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Business Development Executive (SaaS) to drive revenue growth and expand our customer base for our SaaS products. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, building relationships with key decision-makers, and closing sales to achieve sales targets.
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- 1 to 2 years of proven working experience in a related field.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments ,We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- As an equal employment opportunityprovider, Reach First makes all decisions of employment purely on the basis of merit.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to expand the customer base for our SaaS products
- Conduct market research to identify target industries and companies, and develop targeted outreach strategies to reach decision-makers
- Selling to both small business owners to marketing professionals
- Building and managing own sales pipeline
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers in target companies
- Understand customer needs and pain points, and effectively communicate the value proposition of our SaaS products to potential customers
- Develop and present proposals and presentations to potential customers, and effectively negotiate and close sales
- Carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop sales collateral and support sales initiatives
- Track and report on sales performance metrics, and provide regular updates to executive leadership
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and customer acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated success in identifying and developing new business opportunities, building relationships, and closing sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with decision-makers and effectively communicate value propositions
- Strong negotiation and sales skills, with a track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and report on sales performance metrics
- Have the motivation to work in a target driven environment, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Able to work well on own initiative with good time management
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance
- 2 x Eid Bonus [25% of Base Salary]
- Annual Bonus [Up to 50% of Base Salary]
- Medical Insurance
- OPD Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Gym Reimbursement
- National Holidays [All National Holidays]
- Marriage Leaves [Up to 1 Week]
- Annual Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Casual/Sick Leaves [8 Days/Year]
Job Type: Full-time
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 120,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 50,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
⏰ 31-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab