Update day: 04-12-2023
Industry: Motor Vehicle Manufacturing
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLahore University of Management SciencesJob description:Position Purpose:
To assist in the overall operational and logistical aspects of CES, especially in the running of the evening and weekend courses. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with the rest of the CES team to ensure the smooth running of the Centre and its programmes.
- Responsible for monitoring on-campus and online CES classes, in the evenings and on weekends. Work timings can be made flexible accordingly.
- Maintaining and working on databases.
- Communication – includes answering calls and emails of participants, and liaison with instructors as required.
- Liaising with vendors for printing, events, and paraphernalia required in classes; Coordination with the Procurement department and all other logistical responsibilities related to Summer School and Winter School.
- Handling certificate-related processes, including printing, sorting, dispatching, preparing lists, and maintaining relevant data.
- Responsible for issuing smart cards in classes, getting the relevant forms signed by participants, giving certificates to participants in the last class, keeping a record of returned cards, and conducting feedback surveys in designated classes.
- Will be responsible for coordinating with internal departments and making arrangements for classes (AC, heaters, electricity issues, working with classroom staff, etc.).
- Coordination with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure that CES classes run smoothly.
- Responsible for handling inventory and coordination with the IT department.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- MS Office
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Pleasant demeanor
- Confident with a positive attitude
- Good with working in teams
- Punctual towards deadlines
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Administration, Business, or Operations Management from an HEC-recognized institution.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in managing operations and coordination tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
A Learning Ecosystem
LUMS offers a dynamic work culture that encourages learning and innovation, skills development, and contribution to areas beyond your job role. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with the best academic minds in Pakistan, as well as to work with highly experienced professionals.
We believe in the pursuit of knowledge, provide the freedom to explore across different disciplines and value the diverse expression of all community members for mutual learning and advancement.
LUMS offers competitive benefits to its academic and professional colleagues including Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, EOBI for Pension Scheme, Outpatient medical coverage for self and family, and In-patient Health Insurance for self, spouse, and dependent children.
The LUMS campus offers all the facilities and amenities of a world-class university, including a Sports Complex offering international standard courts for badminton, squash, tennis, basketball and volleyball, a FINA certified 25M swimming pool, and separate gyms for women and men. In addition to the LUMS Dining Center, there is a variety of eateries across campus offering popular cuisines, a breath-taking mosque, a medical center, the LUMS Library, car parking as well as transport facilities for females, and a professionally run Day Care Center for children of community members.
LUMS also provides a wide range of corporate discounts and internal educational discounts to its community as a token of each member’s value to our community. Our internal educational discounts include waiver of undergraduate tuition fees of employees’ children studying at LUMS, scholarships for master’s programs in several schools, and executive development programs offered by the nationally recognized Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC).
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 15,000 - Rs 25,000 a month⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 15,000 - Rs 20,000 a month⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 100,000 - Rs 120,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 40,000 - Rs 80,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 35,000 a month⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Gujranwala, Punjab