Update day: 05-11-2023
Category: IT - Software
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentLast Date to Apply: 6th January, 2023
Employment Type:This is a full-time position.
Grade:This is a grade 2B position.
Location:This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan. (Hybrid)
About The Role
The role centers around Design, Planning and Optimization of Data Core VNF functions and optimization to ensure best network performance.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- Data Core Planning tasks are varied which include Virtualized Core Network Design,
- Planning, Rollout, Optimization, requirement analysis according to network strategies and policies.
- Managing and handling budgeting and financials disciplines of the unit.
- Ensuring the timely forecast and capitalization of the projects keeping in view the effective forecasting, cost control and engagement of procurement process.
- Design, Planning and Optimization of Data Core VNF functions e.g., (EPC, PCRF/SPR, DNS)
- Network design evolution towards latest technologies based on NFV, SDN and Service Introduction.
- Customer-experience driven optimization to ensure the Best Network performance for all existing and upcoming services.
- Prepare the high and low level design for all core network expansions.
- Prepare signaling and traffic routing plan, which achieve the highest network availability.
- Scheduling, verifying and approving critical activities like expansions and upgrades in core networks along with ensuring proper test plans.
- Traffic report analysis in order to identify KPI deviation and capacity issues and initiate necessary actions to address those issues.
- Establishing and managing strong binding with Commercial Division to align organization to fulfill business goals.
- Stakeholder and Vendor Management Implementation activities included are configuration loading, software and hardware upgrades, software updates, new functionality or system integration, subscriber/link migration, and re-parenting.
- Review, coordinate and manage installation, commissioning and implementation activities procured from vendors or third parties.
Opportunities to grow vertically and laterally based on ambitions and performance.
What we are looking for?
Education:Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Electronics/Telecom/Computer or equivalent.
- Advance level working experience of 5+ years in EPC/Core networks Planning & Design.
- Basic working experience/knowledge of network equipment and services suppliers like ZTE, Huawei, Nokia etc.
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
- Excellent Understanding of EPC/IMS Core Network Architecture and integrations. 2G, 3G and 4G Core Network expertise
- Direct expertise in the analysis, design, dimensioning, rollout, auditing, and optimization of network elements including (EPC, PCC, IMS, DNS).
- Knowledge & understanding of VoLTE, NB-IOT and VoWifi solutions
- Knowledge of IP network design, Implementation & Optimization Strong background for mobile signalling (SS7 and Diameter) and different Mobile call scenarios.
- Solid knowledge of 3GPP/IETF standards and their application to architecture and design of 2/3/4G Core networks.
- Designing and evaluation of IP and 3GPP QoS requirements and their mapping for the 3G/LTE Policy implementation for Data, EPC and Roaming.
- Experience of Policy and Charging Control (PCRF and SPR).
- Experience and knowledge of DNS Architecture, management for internal and external used cases.
- Basic knowledge and command line experience of Linux and opensource applications
- Handling Core network BOQs, quotations and solution verification with all vendors, for finalizing the BOQs of the year, including any new feature realization, till end with final stage of handover to the operations team.
- Decision making keeping in view both short term as well as long term company interests in mind
- Should have a positive attitude towards understanding of company policies and management demands.
- Participate actively with IT, Commercial and suppliers in carrying out new service and platform introduction, implementation and integration.
- Willing to adapt to stringent timelines to meet objectives.
- Strong knowledge in network management systems and security platform
- Able to handle pressure and difficult situation and work under time constraints Produce all relevant detailed design documents and method of procedure scope of works for mobile core projects.
- Good attitude and logical thinking ability
- Excellent Analytical Skill and Incident/Problem Solving
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 05-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 02-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
💸 Rs 70,000 a month⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 20-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 01-01-2024🌏 Islamabad
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Islamabad