Update day: 15-11-2023
As an Amazon Accounts Expert, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Amazon seller accounts to ensure the successful growth of our businesses. You will be working with a team of professionals to help drive sales, increase profitability, and provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Analyze and report on account performance and provide regular updates to clients on their business metrics, including sales, profitability, and inventory levels.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product, marketing, and operations, to develop and execute strategies to increase sales and profitability for our clients.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competition to stay up-to-date with industry developments and identify opportunities for growth.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns on Amazon to increase sales and visibility for our clients’ products.
- Provide training and support to on Amazon policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Flawlessly execute end-to-end campaigns, liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviews every account in the portfolio in complete detail to understand the current level of performance.
- Inventory management on Amazon.
- Customer Service (Messages, returns, claims/disputes/cases).
- Calling the warehouse or Amazon for different inquiries related to fulfillment.
- Creating New Product Listing (Single/Variation).
- Metoo Listing .
- Product Error Fixing (Suppressed Listing – Quality Alert etc) .
- Stock Checking .
- Product hunting & Ranking + Launching Product + Reviews Building .
- Checking Payments (Statements – Transaction Reports etc) .
- Checking Account Health .
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in account management or sales, preferably in e-commerce or retail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace and Amazon Advertising.
- Knowledge of e-commerce industry trends and best practices.
If you are passionate about Amazon, have a deep understanding of Amazon’s platform, and thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
This is an office-based job. Please don’t apply if you can’t come to our office daily or work the night shift. We provide complete training to bring the right candidate up to the mark.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 - Rs250,000.00 per month
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 30,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 45,000 a month⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Gujranwala, Punjab
💸 Rs 35,000 - Rs 60,000 a month⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Rawalpindi, Punjab
💸 Rs 90,000 a month⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 04-01-2024🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 25,000 - Rs 30,000 a month⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
💸 Rs 15,000 - Rs 20,000 a month⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Lahore, Punjab